DATENSCHUTZERKLÄRUNG UND IMPRESSUM
The person responsible for data processing is:
+49 6202 4097 441
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. Each time a web page is called up, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call.
This access data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our online presence. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this serves to protect our legitimate interests in the correct presentation of our online presence, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests. All access data is deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Third party hosting services
As part of a processing on our behalf, a third-party provider provides the services for hosting and displaying the website for us. All data collected in the course of using this website or in forms provided for this purpose as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the framework explained here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
2. Data collection and use to contact us
We collect personal data when you provide it to us when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we absolutely need the data to process your contact and you cannot send the contact without providing it. In accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this serves to protect our legitimate interests, which are outweighed by our interests, to offer you the opportunity to contact us at any time and to be able to answer your inquiries. Which data is collected can be seen from the input form. We use the data you provide to process your inquiries. After complete processing of the request, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of any retention periods under tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in an optimized presentation of our offer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). The duration of storage can be found in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
4. Contact options and your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO the right to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without delay;
- In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- To fulfill a legal obligation;
- For reasons of public interest or to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- Is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- In accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- The accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- The processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
- We no longer require the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- You have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- In accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, restriction or deletion of data, as well as revocation of consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.
Right of objection
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.